Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back from Hibernation

It seems that I resolve to keep my blog updated regularly only to fall back on my resolutions. The two months of Summer Internship hasn't made me any better in this regard. But me being a eternal optimist (and a bad one at it), here comes my fresh resolution with respect to my blog.

The past two-and-a-half months have brought in a hell lot of changes in my life. The way I look at things have undergone a sea change. I got to see a lot more of people, their behaviour and the motivations which lead them to do what they do. I've done so many things, been into so many queer situations and experienced a variety of emotions in these 2 1/2 months that I have enough content to keep my blog alive with something or the other.

I won't shy away from the task I have at hand. This is a God-sent opportunity to revive my lost love for blogging.

As much as I would like to post something now, a factor called laziness has crept in that I can only postpone my blogging duties (if I can call it so) to tomorrow. Procrastination... Ahh, how good it feels!

Atleast I'll put down some of the topics which I will be covering in the coming few days (in no particular order).

  • Two months in Delhi/Noida
  • Sony Ericsson W810i
  • Yellagiri Trip
  • Sivaji - The BOSS
  • Homecoming (back to Planet-I)
  • Life at IIM Indore
  • Dabbling with Firefox and Blogger
I hope this post would be motivating enough to keep me occupied for a few days.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Welcome back.. :)

 

My Blog Directory