Friday, February 09, 2007

Posting Blog through MS-Word

This is just a post to test if I'm able to post my blog directly from MS-Word. If this works I'll save a lot of time taken to login through www.blogspot.com, entering User Name and Password, and then formatting the stuff etc.

However, I can deem this successful only if I can see the things below.

1.


2.


 

3.

Pack
my
box
with
five
dozen
juicy liquor bags.

4.


 

5.


6.


7.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

8.


 

Let's check the result in my blog!

3 comments:

Robin said...

The best post by u until now...

:-).. LOL...

Sajeev said...

robin is crazy, don't listen to him.

:D

Kasi Alagappan said...

Hey tell me also..How do we do it by directly from mS Word?
Mail me if u don wanna disclose it here..
Kasi

 

My Blog Directory