Sunday, March 16, 2008

The last official day at IIM Indore

One last defining moment in the official part of the life at IIM Indore - Convocation. The time when me and all my classmates will be walking down the aisle to receive our diploma, robes and all. I missed my convocation at CEG due to random reasons. But this time around it's going to be great occasion when mom and dad will be here. It surely is a great moment for all, when the dreams come true. Enough sentiments for a day!

Post Graduate Diploma in Management - that's what I'm getting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW

 

My Blog Directory