Monday, March 17, 2008

Laziness and Boredom

A lethal combination which has brought me down for the past few days. Right from the time after my Pachmarhi trip I've been trying to post an article about it, but all in vain. I've finally given up on it and am trying to move on to other things in life. The game of cards and Risk, which kept me going for sometime, doesn't seem to be happening much these days. So I finally switched to movies. It's now the season of animations and children movies. Now, let me list down the movies I watched recently - Superman Doomsday, Justice League: The New Frontier, Ice Age Series, Ratatouille, Open Season, Flushed Away. Add to the the entire Top Cat series I watched in the past 3 days. But nothing can beat the February when I watched almost two dozen movies in the span of a week.

Things did look up a little this week. Went to the city by train one day and loitered in Treasure Island the whole day. Did nothing much, but it was fun sitting in Barista and playing Scrabble (although I missed capturing the best moments in my camera, which itself is worthy of a separate post).

Now I forgot why I started writing this post. Oh yeah, to while away some time doing nothing. And I guess I've been quite successful in doing that. It's time to get back to watching Heroes. Afterall, if not movies it's time for sitcoms! :P

No comments:

 

My Blog Directory